Waiting with impatience version 2.0
I've stopped development to include this product on our project.
2.0 beta1 :-) will be released end of this week, Sunday latest. If you want to get access to the code now - please send me email and I will forward you the latest alpha.
I'm right ?
This topic is archived.
Back to support forum
Version 2Looking for AW 2.6 ?
The old site is here.