Bug report AW 2.0 RC1
1. I can select the label and the group label (FF only) (I'm not sure if this is wrong, but it is different from IE).
2. The focus-rectangle around the group label changes the layout of the page (FF only).
3. The images of buttons, links, checkbox etc. have a tabstop (FF only).
4. Shift-tab doesn't work for input and combo (on IE also for button, hypberlink and checkbox).
5. There is no key to dropdown or rollup a combo (in Windows XP this is Alt-Down).
6. If the combo is dropped down a single click outside the combo won't rollup the combo (the second click will) (FF only).
7. Pressing Space doesn't toggle the checkbox.
8. Initially tabbing to a tabs, list, checked list, tree, radio or grid doesn't show the focus.
9. List, check list, tree and radio all have 3 (FF) or 2 (IE) tabstops instead of 1.
10. On Windows XP the current selection of a list or tree should turn gray if the component doesn't have the focus.
11. It would be clearer if the current item in a check list would be highlighted with a focus-rectangle instead of a gray background.
12. Pressing Space in a checked list will toggle the checkbox, but after that the focus is lost (FF only).
13. Pressing Down in a tree doesn't work and Up has unexpected results. Could you also implement Left and Right to expand and collapse a tree ?
14. List, check list, tree and combo all have horizontal scrollbars (FF in strict mode).
All tests done on controls-xp-quirks.htm using Firefox 1.5.1 (FF) and Internet Explorer 6.0.2 (IE).
Number 11 is a CSS setting and if you want it to be a dashed border instead of a highlite you can change that, it's a personal preference and not a setting etched in stone.
Thanks again for your efforts!
This topic is archived.
Back to support forum
Version 2Looking for AW 2.6 ?
The old site is here.